Single turn absolute encoders
Stout and accurate, the single turn absolute encoders series MRE are the ideal solution to releave motions on operating machines of all industrial sectors.
The different output signals - SSI serial or NPN/PNP parallel - and the voltage supply range allow to couple MRE encoders to any counting or PLC system available in the automation market, and to ELAP controllers array.
Thanks to their high resolution – 9, 12 or 13 bit with binary or Gray code, MRE encoders can be employed for applications needing great accuracy.
Different mechanical versions are available, all housed in an alluminium case granting high protection against environmental agents.
- Single-turn absolute encoders
- Resolution 8, 9, 10, 12 or 13 bit, Gray or Binary code
- SSI serial output or parallel output or 0÷10V analogue output
- Output signals: NPN or PNP open collector, push-pull
- Axial cable outlet, standard cable 1 m long, or connector outlet
- Supply: 10/24 Vdc or 5 Vdc
- Aluminium case
- IP64 protection degree
Servo coupling Ø 58 mm SIZE23
shaft diameter 6, 8,
9.52 or 10 mm
Hollow shaft for direct coupling to motors,
shaft Ø 8, 10, 12, 14, 15 mm
Square flange mm63.5x63.5 SIZE25
shaft Ø 6, 8, 9.52 or 10 mm
Round flange Ø 58 mm
Centering mask Ø 36 mm
3 M3 holes at 120° on Ø 48 mm
shaft diameter 6, 8, 9.52 or 10 mm
Hollow shaft for direct mounting to a motor shaft, hole diameter 8, 10, 12, 14 or 15 mm
Fixing by elastic support