2 ball joints
The linear motion potentiometers series PL231 have a 31 mm square section housing, 8 mm diameter shaft and two fixing ball joints at the ends. Their measuring strokes range from 50 to 750 mm, and their standard resistive value is 5 KOhm.
The conductive plastic resistive element grants the transducer a long life (100,000,000 motions), high independent linearity and virtually infinite resolution.
Thanks to their high protection degree against environmental agents the potentiometers series PL231 are suited for severe applications, even outdoors, at extreme temperatures.
mm 50 – 100 – 150 – 200 – 250 – 300 – 400 – 500 – 750
AVAILABLE RESISTIVE VALUES
5 Kohm (standard) – 10 Kohm on request
- conductive plastic resistive element
- 100,000,000 operations life
- infinite resolution
- excellent linearity
- moving speed up to 5 m/sec.
- shaft diameter 8 mm
- stout aluminium housing
- easy fixing by ball joints or movable clamping brackets
- electrical connections by orientable connector
- operating temperature: -20° ÷ +80° C
- IP65 protection degree
- 2 ball joints at the ends, 8 mm diameter