2 ball joints
The linear motion potentiometers series PL2S have a 31 mm square section case, 6 mm diameter shaft and two fixing ball joints at the ends.
Their measuring strokes range from 50 to 500 mm, and their standard resistive value is 5 KOhm. The conductive plastic resistive element grants the transducer a long life (20,000,000 motions), high independent linearity (±0,075% tolerance) and virtually infinite resolution.
Thanks to their high protection degree against environmental agents the potentiometers series PL2S are suited for severe applications, even outdoors, at extreme temperatures.
mm 50 – 100 – 150 – 200 – 250 – 300 – 400 – 500
AVAILABLE RESISTIVE VALUES
5 Kohm (standard) – 10 Kohm on request
- conductive plastic resistive element
- 20,000,000 operations life
- infinite resolution
- excellent linearity
- moving speed up to 1 m/sec.
- shaft diameter 6 mm
- stout aluminium case
- easy clamping by ball joints or movable feet
- electrical connections by orientable connector
- operating temperature: -25° ÷ +85°C
- IP65 protection degree
- 2 ball joints at the ends