Square section housing – M12 connnector
The linear motion potentiometers series PNS have a 31 mm square section housing and 6 mm diameter shaft. Their measuring strokes range from 50 to 950 mm, and their standard resistive value is 5 KOhm.
The conductive plastic resistive element grants the transducer a long life (100,000,000 motions), high independent linearity and virtually infinite resolution. The connections are granted by means of M12 connector.
Thanks to their high protection degree against environmental agents the potentiometers series PNS are suited for severe applications, even outdoors, at extreme temperatures.
mm 50 – 100 – 150 – 200 – 250 – 300 – 400 – 500 – 750 – 950
AVAILABLE RESISTIVE VALUES
5 Kohm (standard) – 10 Kohm on request
- conductive plastic resistive element
- 100,000,000 operations life
- infinite resolution
- excellent linearity
- moving speed up to 5 m/sec.
- shaft diameter 6 mm
- stout aluminium case
- easy fixing by clamping brackets
- electrical connections by M12 connector
- operating temperature: -20° ÷ +80° C
- IP65 protection degree
- available fittings: return spring (up to 150 mm) ball joint, self-aligning joint, feeler pin