Round section – 2 ball joints
The linear motion potentiometers series PR2S have a 26 mm diameter round section case, 5 mm diameter shaft and two ball joints at the ends. Their measuring strokes range from 25 to 150 mm, and their standard resistive value is 5 KOhm.
The conductive plastic resistive element grants the transducer a long life (20,000,000 motions), high independent linearity (±0,075% tolerance) and virtually infinite resolution.
The IP65 protection degree against environmental agents allow to employ the potentiometers series PR for severe applications, even outdoors, at extreme temperatures.
mm 25 – 50 – 75 – 100 – 150
AVAILABLE RESISTIVE VALUES
5 KOhm (standard) – Optional: 1 KOhm for PR2S 25
- conductive plastic resistive element
- 20,000,000 operations life
- infinite resolution
- excellent linearity
- moving speed up to 1 m/sec.
- shaft diameter 5 mm
- stout aluminium case
- 2 ball joints at the ends
- easy clamping by metal feet or ball joints
- electrical connections by orientable connector
- operating temperature: -25° ÷ +85° C
- IP65 protection degree