Thanks to their small size – 21 mm square section case – the linear potentiometers seris PT2S can be profitably employed for those applications where limited dimensions are a critical factor. Two ball joints are provided at both ends for air fixing.
The series strokes range from 25 to 150 mm. The electrical connection is granted by means of M12 connector.
The stout extrused aluminium case grants a high protection degree against environmental agents.
mm 25 – 50 – 75 – 100 – 150
AVAILABLE RESISTIVE VALUES
5 Kohm (standard) – 1 Kohm for PT2S-25
- conductive plastic resistive element
- 100,000,000 operations life
- infinite resolution
- excellent linearity
- moving speed up to 5 m/sec.
- shaft diameter 5 mm
- stout aluminium case
- easy fixing by clamping brackets or ball joints
- 2 ball joints diameter 5 mm at the ends
- electrical connections by M12 connector
- operating temperature: -20° ÷ +80° C
- IP64 protection degree