Ø 50 mm
Compact sized – Ø 50 mm x 48 mm – and stout, incremental encoders series RE50 are specially engineered for industrial use.
The number of pulses per revolution ranges from 2 to 12500, with or without zero reference pulse..
The aluminium case offers PI64 protection degree against environmental agents.
The connections are provided by cable or M12 connector in axial position; the output signals can feature the push-pull or line-driver format.
Bidirectional with (RE51) or without zero pulse (RE50)
Pulses/revolution: 2 ÷ 12500
- Round flange 50 mm diameter
- Shaft diameter 6 – 8 – 10 mm
- Voltage supply 8/24 or 5 Vdc
- Protection against short circuit and polarity reversal
- Power consumption 30/80 mA
- Max counting frequency 100 KHz – 200 KHz over 1000 ppr
- Electronic output: Push-Pull, Line-driver
- Axial cable outlet, cable length 1 m or axial M12 plugconnector
- aluminium case
- Protection degree IP64