22 mm diameter
The encoders series RM22 operating mode relies on the magnetic principle: one single diametrally polarised magnet activates the Hall sensors integrated in the ASIC. The sensor runs contactless, granting high reading accuracy and virtually endless mechanical life.
The encoders series RM22 are stout, resistant to vibrations and shocks, and easy to mount. Their small size and the compact design allow to employ them in a wide range of applications.
The aluminium case grants a high protection degree (IP64) making them fit to be used in harsh environments, with dust or grease.
The encoders series RM22 can be supplied both in absolute and in incremental version, with different output formats.
- Ø 22 mm body
- Ø 6 mm shaft
- 5 Vdc supply voltage
- 20 mA current consumption
- IP64 protection degree
- RM22-P – Binary 9 bit absolute encoder – parallel output – 1 m cable outlet – no connector
- RM22-S – Binary 9 bit absolute encoder – SSI serial output – 1 m cable outlet – no connector
- RM22-A – Sin/Cos encoder – analog output signal 1 Vpp ±0.1 mV – 1 m cable outlet – no connector
- RM22-V – Linear voltage output encoder – 0/5Vdc analogue output on 360° clockwise rotation – 1 m cable outlet – no connector
Download: Encoder RM22
Download Datasheets (1)