6 displayed digits
Several application programs available
Settable operational modes
Provided with different software versions, CM78 performs a series of functions: from the simple display of preset values up to the partial/total count with double preset.
The counter comes with fast count input and 40 KHz max.frequency, ON/OFF output.
Versions with RS232 serial port are also available, allowing to connect CM78 to a PC or to a printer or point-to-point to other CM78 units.
- 6 displayed digits or 5 digits with minus sign
- 2 preset values
- Supply voltage: 115 or 230 or 24 Vac, 50/60 Hz or 24 Vdc
- ON/OFF output
- Count input for NPN open collector signals
- 40 KHz direct count max frequency
- 2 normally-open relay outputs, 3 A max I, 220 V max V, 50 Hz
- 2 auxiliary inputs
- Operational modes freely settable by the user: decimal digits, correcting factor of the input pulses
- Serial interface RS232 (optional)
- Data storage at turning off on EEPROM
- Removable terminal box connections
- Front dimension; 48 x 96 mm; depth 105 mm
- Possibility to develop customers software