6 displayed digits
Several application programs available
Settable operational modes
Provided with different software versions, CM78 performs a series of functions: from the simple display of preset values up to the partial/total count with double preset.
Three hardware versions are available: H1 with fast count input and 40 KHz max.frequency, H2 with analogue output, and H3 with ON/OFF output and analogue input with high frequency A/D conversion (1 KHz) and 10 bit resolution input.
Versions with RS232 or RS485 serial port are also available, allowing to connect CM78 to a PC or to a printer or point-to-point to other CM78 units.
- 6 displayed digits or 5 digits with minus sign
- 2 preset values
- Supply voltage: 115 or 230 or 24 Vac, 50/60 Hz or 24 Vdc (type H1 and H2 only)
- H1 fast count input and 40 KHz max.frequency – H2 ±10Vdc differential analogue output – H3 ON/OFF output and analogue input with high frequency A/D conversion (! KHz) – 10 bit resolution input.
- Count input for NPN open collector signals
- 40 KHz direct count max frequency
- 2 normally-open relay outputs, 3 A max I, 220 V max V, 50 Hz
- 2 auxiliary inputs
- Operational modes freely settable by the user: decimal digits, correcting factor of the input pulses
- Serial interface RS232 or RS485 (optional)
- Data storage at turning off on EEPROM
- Removable terminal box connections
- Front dimension; 48 x 96 mm; depth H1: 105 mm, H2 – H3: 138 mm
- Possibility to develop customers software