Ø 50 mm
Stout and reliable the incremental rotary encoders series SEB/SEB-Z can be employed in severe conditions. They can be supplied in the bidirectional type (SEB) or bidirectional with zero reference pulse (SEB-Z). The number of pulses per revolution ranges from 2 to 12500.
The types SEB-M/SEBZ-M operate according to the magnetic principle, with a number of ppr ranging from 8 to 2048.
The ABS plastic case offers high protection against environmental agents – IP64 degree, which can be upgraded to IP65 with the optional O-ring mounted on the encoder shaft.
The connections are provided by cable or connector in axial position; the output signals can feature the NPN open collector, push-pull or line-driver format.
Bidirectional with (SEB-Z) or without zero pulse (SEB)
Pulses/revolution: 2 ÷ 12500
Magnetic bidirectional with (SEBZ-M) or without zero pulse (SEB-M)
Pulses/revolution: 8 ÷ 2048
- Round flange 50 mm diameter
- Shaft diameter 10 mm
- Voltage supply 8/24 or 5 Vdc
- Protection against short circuit and polarity reversal
- Power consumption 30/80 mA
- Max counting frequency 100 KHz
- Electronic output: open collector NPN, Push-Pull, Line-driver
- Axial cable outlet, cable length 3 m (1 m for line driver output) or axial connector equipped with the flying part
- ABS plastic case
- Protection degree IP64 (optional IP65 with O-ring mounted on the shaft)