Thanks to their small size – 21 mm square section case – the linear potentiometers seris PM2S can be profitably employed for those applications where limited dimensions are a critical factor. Two ball joints are provided at both ends for air fixing.
The series strokes range from 25 to 150 mm. The stout extrused aluminium case grants a high protection degree against environmental agents.
mm 25 – 50 – 75 – 100 – 150
AVAILABLE RESISTIVE VALUES
5 Kohm (standard) – 1 Kohm for PM2S 25
- conductive plastic resistive element
- 100,000,000 operations life
- infinite resolution
- excellent linearity
- moving speed up to 5 m/sec.
- shaft diameter 5 mm
- stout aluminium case
- easy fixing by clamping brackets or ball joints
- 2 ball joints diameter 5 mm at the ends
- electrical connections by orientable connector
- operating temperature: -20° ÷ +80° C
- IP64 protection degree