Linear motion potentiometers
Widely employed on industrial operating machines, linear motion potentiometers are specially designed to measure and control linear displacements in absolute mode. Since they are absolute detecting systems, potentiometers keep the actual position data at power off: therefore they are peculiarly suited to be employed on machines where it is difficult to reset the axis zero point at the system power on, for instance if the material machining lasts for long. ELAP offer in terms of linear motion potentiometers includes a variety of mechanical sizes, strokes, resistive values and mounting fittings to meet any application requirement: there are square or round section potentiometers, small-sized potentiometers, with measuring strokes ranging from 25 to 950 mm.
- Absolute encoders
Single turn and multiturn encoders. EtherNet/IP encoders, EtherCAT encoders. Profinet encoders. Profibus encoders. CANopen encoders. Magnetic encoders.
- Incremental encoders
Optical and magnetic encoders. Encoders with high pulses / revolution number. Programmable encoders.
- Linear transducers
- Wire transducers
Absolute wire encoders, fieldbus wire encoders, incremental wire encoders, wire potentiometers.
- Linear potentiometers
Linear motion potentiometers. Potentiometers with analogue output. Small-sized potentiometers.
- PLS Series
Square section case
50 ÷ 950 mm strokes
31 mm square section case
6 mm diameter shaft
Axial connector outlet
IP65 protection degree
- PL2S Series2 ball joints 50 ÷ 500 mm strokes 31 mm square section case 2 fixing ball joints at the ends 6 mm diameter shaft Radial connector outlet IP65 protection degree
- PL231 Series2 ball joints 50 ÷ 750 mm strokes 31 mm square section case 2 fixing ball joints at the ends 8 mm diameter shaft Radial connector outlet IP65 protection degree
- PM Series
21 mm square section case
25 to 150 mm strokes
5 mm diameter shaft
Radial connector outlet
IP63 protection degree
- PM2S SeriesSmall size – 2 ball joints Compact dimensions 21 mm square section case 25 to 150 mm strokes 5 mm diameter shaft 2 ball joints at the ends Radial connector outlet IP63 protection degree
- PR SeriesRound section 26 mm diameter round section case 25 to 150 mm strokes 5 mm diameter shaft Radial connector outlet IP65 protection degree
- PR2S SeriesRound section – 2 ball joints 26 mm diameter round section case 25 to 150 mm strokes 5 mm diameter shaft Radial connector outlet Two ball joints at the ends IP65 protection degree
- PLS-V Series
Linear potentiometers with analogue output
Strokes: 50 to 950 mm
Supply voltage 18÷30Vdc
Output: 0÷10dc max.10 mA proportional to the reached position
Accuracy: ±0,25% of the measured value
Protection degree: IP65
- Althen Potentiometers
Single turn rotary potentiometers – multiturn rotary potentiometers – continous-rotation potentiometers – linear motion potentiometers
- Industrial joysticks
Althen industrial joysticks range includes solutions for the control 2 to 6 dimensions, with different sensor types.
- Vibration sensors
Wilcoxon Research® vibration sensors and accessories offer reliable performance and functionality for vibration analysis, machinery monitoring and balance-of-plant applications
- Tilt sensors
Vigor Technology tilt sensors range includes several models with different measuring angles, axes, accuracy grade, repeatibility and output signals.
- Touch screen panels
Touch screen panels
Weintek touch-screen panels range includes a wide choice of models, from 4.3” to 10” size.
- PLC controllers
NEXUS, VEGA and NEOS, Elap comprehensive series of multi-function controllers are designed to make the programming operations and work cycle control easy.
- Counters & visualizers
Counters & visualizers
ELAP counters and readouts solve all the problems related to counting and displaying lengths or tickness measures and machined pieces numbers.
Elap positioners range includes includes several PLC programmable equipments.
- Monitoring Systems
Shinkawa offers a wide range of condition monitoring systems for rotating machinery.
- Contact us
We will be pleased to let you have product information and quotes.
Since 1968 ELAP has been growing in the field of industrial automation, getting specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing transducers, sensors and control equipment for operating machines.