The linear motion potentiometers series PR have a 26 mm diameter round section case and 5 mm diameter shaft. Their measuring strokes range from 25 to 150 mm, and their standard resistive value is 5 KOhm.
The conductive plastic resistive element grants the transducer a long life (20,000,000 motions), high independent linearity (±0,075% tolerance) and virtually infinite resolution.
The IP65 protection degree against environmental agents allow to employ the potentiometers series PR for severe applications, even outdoors, at extreme temperatures.
The potentiometer PR mounting method is extremely easy: it can be fixed by means of metal feet, or by the front screw thread. Several fittings are available: ball joint, out-of-alignment joing, feeler pin.
mm 25 – 50 – 75 – 100 – 150
AVAILABLE RESISTIVE VALUES
5 KOhm (standard) – Optional: 1 KOhm for PR25
- conductive plastic resistive element
- 20,000,000 operations life
- infinite resolution
- excellent linearity
- moving speed up to 1 m/sec.
- shaft diameter 5 mm
- stout aluminium case
- easy clamping by metal feet or front screw thread
- electrical connections by orientable connector
- operating temperature: -25° ÷ +85° C
- IP65 protection degree
- available fittings: return spring, ball joint, out-of-alignement joint, feeler pin