Display of direct current, direct voltage, potentiometer signal, frequency
Analogue or digital signals reading
Versions with 2 relay outputs available
Display range: four digits, with or without – indication (-9999/9999)
The panel digital indicators series VD4 can display different physical measures, as they read both analogue and digital signals: VD4 different versions accept input signals by potentiometer, voltage channel, direct or alternate current, and, for the tachometer type, by logic signal.
All the visualizers series VD4 can be equipped with 2 relay outputs and two comparing alarms on the displayed variable. The type VD4 LQ/RQ2R with potentiometer input allows to display the position as absolute or relative value.
The user friendly interface simplifies the daily use of the instrument, as well as the installing operation.
- Supply voltage 24Vac or 115/230Vac ±10% 50/60 Hz – 12Vdc/24Vdc.
- Power requirement 4 VA max (version 24 / 115 / 230Vac), 2.5 Watt (version 12Vdc), 5 Watt (version 24Vdc)
- 4-digit 7-segment LED display 12.7 mm high
- Data and preset saving on FLASH memory
- Display range -9999 /9999
- Number of decimals 0, 1 ,2 or 3, settable
- Working temperature O ÷ 45 °C
- Input reading resolution 4000 steps
- Accuracy 0.2% of the input range
- Conversions per second 140
- Relay contacts type Normally open 3A, 250Vac
- Front case protection degree IP54
- Vcc – One voltage input channel. Input range: ± 2 Vdc, ± 20 Vdc, ± 200 Vdc
- Vcc2R – One voltage input channel and 2 relay outputs
- Lq – Input by potentiometer with resistance 1 ÷ 20 KOhm
- Lq2R – Input by potentiometer and 2 relay outputs
- Icc – One direct current input channel. Input range ±20mA, ±200mA, ±2A (Configured at factory)
- Icc2R – One direct current input channel and 2 relay outputs
- F – Tachometer with digital input. Max Frequency 10 KHz
The identification 2R indicates the type with 2 comparing alarms on the displayed variable