Wire absolute encoder WPS
Wire transducers series WPS are composed by the draw-wire mechanics coupled to Elap multiturn absolute high-resolution encoder MEM-BUS or MEM. They can provide different communication protocols – EtherCAT, PROFINET, Profibus, CANopen or SSI output signal.
The encoder grants high resolutions values (28 or 29 bit) and two availble strokes: 2300 or 5000 mm.
The housing is out of glass fiber reinforced nylon, whilst the wire consists of coated poliamide stainless steel.
- Available strokes: 2300, 5000 mm
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon housing
- Coated poliamide stainless steel wire
- Wire diameter 0.45 mm
- Wire acceleration 5 g
- Wire retraction force (min) 3 N
- Wire extension force (max) 9 N
ELAP encoders to be coupled:
- MEM520 SSI output, multiturn, 28 bit resolution, Binary or Gray code